Wednesday, September 22, 2010

NUMMER YUM YUMS DESSERT


Simple, simple, simple yet so delicious.

So here's the deal...I had organic strawberries in the fridge just begging to be gobbled up.  Once again I turned to The Everything Raw Food Recipe Book for inspiration.  Within it's pages I found a recipe called Blueberry Cream Salad.


Inspired, I made what I guess I would call That Strawberry Kiwi Thing with Banana Sauce!!

As usual, I prepare my foods with organic ingredients where possible.

Ingredients


That Strawberry Kiwi Thing With Banana Sauce

1 banana
1/4 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon of agave sweetener
3 - 4 kiwis, peeled cut into bits
1 pound strawberries, tops lobbed off and berries quartered

Method

1.  Blend the banana, vanilla and agave together until creamy in a blender.

2.  Mix the creamy sauce with the strawberries in a bowl.

3.  Place the individual servings in bowls and toss some kiwi bits into each bowl.

4.  If you've got blueberries kickin' around - don't be shy - toss some of those in there too!

This is a very simple dessert that is nice and fresh and tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment