Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Raw Food Coach - GO RAW!

Karen Knowler
Raw Food Coach
Just this past week I have made an effort to eat mostly raw foods.  I have lost 3 1/2 pounds already!  I am looking to a raw food coach, Karen Knowler, for inspiration, recipes and menu ideas.


For some time now I've been the owner of The Complete Idiot's Guide to Eating Raw.  It's a good place to start to get information about this lifestyle choice.  Obviously the internet has a myriad of resources which I am discovering daily! Raw food is about eating food that is not cooked, or at least, not cooked at a temperature of over 115 degrees.  Cooking foods reduces the nutrients in most foods. There is the occassional food that releases more of it's nutrients when warmed.

I am waiting for my Excalibur dehydrator to show up at my doorstep any day now so that I can expand my raw food choices!

No comments:

Post a Comment