Wednesday, April 20, 2011

DAIYA CHEESE IN BRANTFORD

I have blogged about Daiya dairy-free cheese before...at that time I had not come across this product in Brantford.  Well...that has changed!  While at Zehrs' on Fairview Drive today I discovered it in the deli area!  They only had 2 packages of the mozzarella style shreds and were sold out of the cheddar style.  I don't get upset when items are sold out because that means that someone else besides me is buying it!  I love to see people buying vegan items and organic produce!  It was fun bumping elbows with an eldering lady today in the grocery store as we both vied for the best organic tomatoes!  The more we buy these items the more they will come available to us and hopefully at lower prices too!

...and that's all I have to say about that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment